Time & Location
Jun 03, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
About the Event
About the Institute...
While graduate school teaches us a lot, it often doesn't prepare us for the business of therapy. The Great Oaks Institute was born out of the shared desire of Michelle Worley & BrianJames McMahon to help private practice clinicians build a successful & sustainable private practice in a way that builds community, grows business, and is authentic to their own person of the therapist.
It's all about the conversation...
During each two-hour meeting, cohort members will lean into topics such as:
- How to build a successful practice
- How to talk about money with clients
- How to set your fee
- How to save for and pay for taxes
- Identifying your ideal client
- ...and so much more!
What to expect...
- With the guidance of Michelle Worley & BrianJames McMahon, each session will dig deeper into areas of private practice that are often left untouched during graduate school.
- Participants of each cohort will meet two hours, twice a month to lean into topics geared towards deepening their understanding of who they are as a therapist, both professionally & personally.
- Cohorts will meet together for six months, either January-June or July-December.
Other important information...
- Zoom meetings occur the first & third Thursdays of each month from 1:00-3:00 pm
- Total cost per participant is $300 per month with a six-month commitment (either July-December or January-June)